I am so behind on all of my posts right now. Just so much going on, I am having a hard time keeping up.
So, obviously it is not Easter anymore. It went pretty good though, other than the fact that it was Bailee's first year to miss the Easter church service and class. It was definitely a bummer since Kyle had taken the day off to be with us. He only gets to come with us to church every fifth Sunday, so this was a very special treat for us. But we made the best of it and she made it in time for lunch and then the egg hunt.
 |
| All of my babies |
 |
| Braxton and Madison |
 |
| Bailee and Kenzie |
 |
| Isn't that HILARIOUS!! |
 |
| Peeps and M&M's....yum! |
I just have to give a huge shout out to Pinterest! They have the BEST ideas to make every holiday a little extra fun. Oh, and to Connie for actually doing it for me :)
After lunch, it was egg-hunting time and the kids couldn't stand it!! We started out first in the backyard...
 |
| So excited to find one of the eggs they dyed |
 |
| Mr. Braxton filling his basket |
 |
| I had to make her stop running to get this shot :) |
 |
| Smiling cause she knows she got the most eggs |
This was really all the pictures I could get. They were so fast this year. By the time I tried to get Bailee's picture, the hunt was over.
On to the front yard....
 |
| They can hardly contain themselves |
 |
| So much for the garden. Oops ;) |
 |
| She is such a little diva |
 |
| A two-hander |
 |
| We will have candy for a month! |
They had a lot of fun and got way too many eggs :) I am really starting to enjoy all the holidays...even more, that is...and that it give us a reason to get together as a family. Our family get together's really are mainly the holidays and now that we are past the baby stage with the kids, they are a lot more relaxing. They can go and play and do without one of us constantly following them around making sure they aren't flushing something down the toilet or trying to cut their hair off. And what better holiday to come together for than the resurrection of our Savior.
To set the saying straight, "Jesus is the Reason for EVERY Season".
I had to get one of me and the husband before I go...
Well, that's all for now.
Happy Resurrection Day from the Lodholm's!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment