...

...
Mr. & Mrs.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Summer...Where Art Thee?!?!

Well, the end of the school year is finally here. We have lots of end-of-year activities coming up and it seems like my calendar is already full. I wish I could add one hour to everyday....sometimes :)

A few weeks ago, both of my ballerinas had their watch day in their ballet classes. I have already shared Madison's, but mentioned that I had forgotten my camera for Kenzie's. Well, they had their recital pictures this past week AND I remembered my camera. So here is a sneak peek of my Prima Ballerina...

Can't wait for the recital!!!

Yesterday was my bestie's baby shower and it was perfect! I have never been "in charge" of a baby shower before. And I didn't want to be this time necessarily, but of course, I wanted things a certain way for MY best friend! I'm so dumb, I know, but it's not like she's ever going to have twins again. It needed to be special. She chose a pirate theme since they were both boys, so we went with it. Found an idea on Pinterest (wink wink) on how to make the table look like a pirate ship. DONE! Me and a few other girls were all about it! And it turned out perfect!!!  All the girls that helped with the shower were just amazing! I have a few pics to share. I didn't get much picture time since I was the "present-writer-downer"...

Adding the finishing touches to the "Ship"
Some of the hostesses AND future baby shower recipients :)
Of course I had to get one of us!!

I had a lot of fun planning this with all of the other amazing women, but I am so glad it is over! It was exhausting! Lol!!

 This week finally marks the end of gymnastics for Madison and Braxton! They had a lot of fun this school year getting to do that, but this momma is VERY glad it is over for the summer. Lol!!







Well, I had another video with all the kids, but Blogger is being weird...Oh, well.

All I have left between me and summer is two recitals and school awards' ceremonies!
BRING. IT. ON!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment