...

...
Mr. & Mrs.

Friday, September 9, 2016

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

We just got back into crazy school mode a couple of weeks ago......
 
Blah Blah Blah......
 
The kids were excited.

I love that....my kids being excited to start back to school. I hope that doesn't ever go away.
It makes it so much easier for the morning routine to go smoothly when there's no fighting over the destination.
 
Raise your hand if you hate back to school shopping.....
 
The lists, the backpacks, the lunchboxes, the prices, the shoes......oh, the shoes.
That's probably the one I hate the most. I'm not sure why because I love shoes. I'm a girl, it's in my DNA to love shoes. But for the kids? I just wish their feet would stop growing so that they could wear them longer than 6 months....maybe that's it, just knowing I'll have to do it all over again in six months....I don't know. Just not my favorite part.
 
But they sure looked adorable!
 
(please note: Braxton is the only one that wore said "new shoes" on the first day)
Whatev's...
 
 
 


 


Moving on....


I'm exhausted. Can't be more real than that.

Just tired.

It seems like my mind is in a million places every single day trying to keep up with
every. single. activity.
I don't seem to do it gracefully, but everyone manages to get where they need to be.....with a lot of help from my husband.
 
I bought a planner.....again. So far, I'm actually using it this time.
I guess it's helping.....to be continued....
 
 
Football season is in full swing. I don't hate it.
Now that I know what's going on on the field, I quite enjoy watching it. And bonus when I get to watch someone I know. That makes it even more fun.
 
Braxton has his very first football game this Saturday....oh, wait. That's tomorrow.
Thank you, planner....
 
He's beside himself excited. He's waited a while to finally get to play tackle football.
 
 
 
 
 
 
How can you deny that sweet little face the chance to be stomped, beaten and bruised.
 
Although he thought the pads and helmet were a magical barrier between himself and any actual pain, he has done very well at his practices. We'll see how tomorrow goes.
 
 
So, what's going on with us?
 
 
Work
School
Cheerleading
Band
Football
Ballet
And one of our last-minute weekend trips, which we are still recovering from last week.
 
 
Got to see one of Joe's closest friends and his adorable wife and kids. They are some of my favorite people and I'm so glad we FINALLY got to spend more than just a few hours with them.
And then we met a ton more "lakers". It's like one big happy family down there.
We had a blast and made some really fun memories.
 
Drive all night, play all day.
Because I'll sleep when I'm dead.
 
And our weekend lake shenanigans is what I will leave you with for now.
 
 








 
 


















I was going to upload the videos I have of everyone tubing and jumping into the lake from a second story dock, but stupid blogger won't let me......maybe next time.
 
 






 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment