As the end of the school year gets closer and closer, I can see my calendar filling up.
Braxton had his "Circus" at school a couple of weeks ago. It is a program that the Pre-K classes do every year. Kenzie did it when she was 4, but I missed her's. So I was so excited that I was able to make it to Braxton's.
In the circus, there are different children selected to do different "acts". There were so many cute ones!! They had the Lion Tamer, the Seals and even Magicians, but my Braxton was a Juggler. I was very nervous when he first told me this several months ago. He has a personality that doesn't handle a lot of attention well, I think he gets that from me :) In my mind, I imagined him walking out with his "stink face", realizing everyone was staring at him, and him throwing balls at everyone in the audience. I would just DIE if that were to really happen.
So, the show starts. He was the very last act and the anticipation was unbearable. But as soon as it was his turn to come out, all I saw was a HUGE smile on his face and zero balls. The lady in charge of the Circus was very smart and they used scarfs instead. You can just see how proud he was of himself as he juggled these scarfs.
I have to say, I was pretty proud of him too!
So, now that that was done, next will be Madison's Watch Day in ballet where she will get her recital costume. They will try them on and do their dances to make sure the costumes fit. And the bonus is, we get to watch. The last Watch Day they had was sometime in November or around that time. She has worked so hard since then and I couldn't wait to see how much better she has become.
I have the camera where you can see Madison and Ms. Lugene's helper at the same time. I have it that way in both videos and I have to say, Madison is pretty good. I might be a little bias, but she is pretty good :)
Just add a tutu and you are ready for ballet!!
This next video is her ballet dance....
Braxton had his "Circus" at school a couple of weeks ago. It is a program that the Pre-K classes do every year. Kenzie did it when she was 4, but I missed her's. So I was so excited that I was able to make it to Braxton's.
In the circus, there are different children selected to do different "acts". There were so many cute ones!! They had the Lion Tamer, the Seals and even Magicians, but my Braxton was a Juggler. I was very nervous when he first told me this several months ago. He has a personality that doesn't handle a lot of attention well, I think he gets that from me :) In my mind, I imagined him walking out with his "stink face", realizing everyone was staring at him, and him throwing balls at everyone in the audience. I would just DIE if that were to really happen.
So, the show starts. He was the very last act and the anticipation was unbearable. But as soon as it was his turn to come out, all I saw was a HUGE smile on his face and zero balls. The lady in charge of the Circus was very smart and they used scarfs instead. You can just see how proud he was of himself as he juggled these scarfs.
| Braxton and his best friend, Liam |
So, now that that was done, next will be Madison's Watch Day in ballet where she will get her recital costume. They will try them on and do their dances to make sure the costumes fit. And the bonus is, we get to watch. The last Watch Day they had was sometime in November or around that time. She has worked so hard since then and I couldn't wait to see how much better she has become.
| Her new costume!!! |
| This a video of her tap dance :) |
I have the camera where you can see Madison and Ms. Lugene's helper at the same time. I have it that way in both videos and I have to say, Madison is pretty good. I might be a little bias, but she is pretty good :)
Just add a tutu and you are ready for ballet!!
| Look at that cute little fluffy butt!! |
This next video is her ballet dance....
I can't wait for the recital!!
Kenzie's Watch Day was next, but I forgot my camera! Epic fail! So I will have to post that later with Mimi and Papa's pics.
So, with two ballet group pictures, two dress rehearsals and two recitals, May is going to be a busy busy month!
I LOVE that you've got videos on here!!! These were wonderful:)
ReplyDelete