Over the past several weeks, this song has been constantly playing all around me. And to be honest, it's a little annoying. I keep thinking, "COME ON!! Play something else already!" Every time I am in hearing distance of a radio, this is the song that's playing. And I've probably heard it a thousand times, but I have never LISTENED to the words. When I finally heard what this song was saying, I just broke down and cried.
It's been a pretty brutal month in our house and God knew I needed to be reminded of His promises, His love.
He knows me, He knows my family, He knows how I feel.
To have played this song that many times just for me to HEAR what He was saying, He knows my stubbornness too! Lol!!
This song slapped me right between the eyes and said, "Wake the HECK UP!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment