...

...
Mr. & Mrs.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Big "Six"

Last month went ridiculously fast!! Time always slips away during the holidays. I have a lot of updating to do, so this post will be brief...

Well, Braxton is officially six years old. 

Isn't he cute ;)

His personality has changed so much in the last year. He is definitely ALL boy. He loves to draw and is actually pretty good. He has discovered LEGOS....you know, the teeny tiny kind that make you want to say bad things when you step on them. :) He loves to torture his sisters and has officially learned to tie his shoes. He likes to play "Zombies", thank you Daddy for introducing him to The Walking Dead and he is, obviously, diligently working to become the class clown. He has a kind heart and he loves his family. He is my baby boy and most of the time, I love being his Mommy. :)

It's hard to believe that my baby is already half way through his Kindergarten year. The time is flying!! He's finally getting a little taller. Lol!! We are finally up to 5T people!!!!

He had his birthday party a week early, thank you dumb Thanksgiving birthday, but he didn't care. It was, by far, the best turn out we have had to date. He originally wanted a Hulk birthday party, but I couldn't find Hulk stuff anywhere!!! So, last minute as always, I took him to the store to pick out something else and he found pirate stuff. It was sooooo cute!!!!!! I may have suggested, heavily, that pirates were super cool.... ;)

Quick pictures....

PRESENTS!!!
 
CAKE!!!

GAMES!!!
 
FAMILY!!!

He's usually quite the stinker at his parties, but he had a lot of fun this year.  We are truly blessed to have such great friends and family to share these special moments with.

He's growing up so fast and I just can't seem to keep up!! I love this little boy so much and he will always have a special place in this momma's heart!!

Happy 6th Birthday, my precious son!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment