WOW.....
I am soooo far behind, it may be impossible to catch up.
Let's go back and finish up October....we went to the pumpkin farm for our church's family night mid-October. I think they all had the most fun this year than any other. Madison is finally old enough to really enjoy everything. So lots of fun pictures!!
 |
| Taking a ride on the cow train :) |
 |
| Braxton was a little too small and Kyle was a little too big....the compromise, HILARIOUS!! |
 |
| What is that random body-shaped shadow almost completely covering Madison???? Epic Fail :( |
 |
| The BEST part of the day was the dirt hill slide |
 |
| They started getting creative on their trip to the bottom. Lol!! |
 |
| Funnel Cake break |
 |
| :) |
 |
| Me and my honey :) |
 |
| This is the closest to country as we get. |
Another highlight of the day was going through the obstacle course. I took way more pictures than I could morally upload in a single blog post, but these were some of my favorites...
 |
| Needless to say, Bailee really struggled getting across the rope course. Lol!! |
 |
| Took a lot of convincing, but she finally did it :) |
 |
| I think he may have gotten a little off course, but I love this picture!! |
 |
| In a sequence of 5 pictures, Kyle just got beat by a five year old :) |
 |
| Crawling through the tunnel....which for some reason Bailee thought was hilarious :) |
 |
| Love my little lady :) |
 |
| Braxton said, "I don't think so. I'll get my own." Bwhahahahaha!! |
 |
| And, of course, we had to get a pic in the huge cow chair :) |
 |
| Farewell Maxwell's!! Until next year.... |
A huge shout out to the owners of Maxwell's for giving families the opportunity to make such special memories in a fun and safe way!!
After that, Halloween snuck up QUICK!!! We had our Fall Festival at church and then Trick-or-Treating the very next week.
 |
| Left to right...Russian Nesting Doll, Jelly Beans, Snow White and a Ninja |
 |
| My little cuties |
 |
| My big cuties |
 |
| Super-mom and her little pirates |
 |
| Kenzie and her nerdy friend...Lol!! |
 |
| Snow White and Ariel |
On Halloween, we went to my parent's house before we started Trick-or-Treating.
And, of course, my dad dressed up in his famous Albert Einstein costume.
Not sure why kids are completely terrified by Albert Einstein, but they are forever traumatized for sure.
 |
| The kids don't know my dad is behind them... |
 |
| Until they turned around...Lol!! |
 |
| They got their candy from Mimi and Papa | | |
They went Trick-or-Treating door to door, which was a first, in my
parent's new neighborhood. It was INSANE!!! Like something you would see
in a movie!!! They were trick-or-treaters EVERYWHERE!!! Once they
filled their buckets, we went home. This momma was pooped!!
We also managed to carve a pumpkin in there somewhere too. Things were crazy this year, so we decided on carving a family pumpkin.
Letting them clean out the inside was HILARIOUS!!!
 |
| Let's Get This Party Started!! |
I don't think we are cut out for gutting pumpkins....hahahahaha!!!
And after that, Braxton said, "No thank you."
I am glad to say that they survived with all of their appendages still intact.
The kids and Pirate Pierre
And there you have it folks! A ridiculously long post and a retarded amount of pictures thanks to my ability to procrastinate!!
I will do better! I promise!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment