I have had quite a few close, close friends in school growing up and several of them are coming to mind as I type this. We are all still pretty close and keep in contact and see each other as often as the good Lord lets us, but I have to say that I have the two very best friends a girl could ask for now in my adult life. These two girls have only been my friends for almost five years now and in those five years I have been truly blessed. So I would like to take the time to tell all the things I LOVE about my besties!!
I love that us and our husbands are great friends.
I love that we all share the same love for our Savior.
I love that we have all had tremendous struggles the last several years and we were all there to love each other through it.
I love that we share the same church family.
I love that we hold each other accountable.
I love that we all have babies and that they are all friends.
I love that we have date nights with each other. (Shout out for Taco Tuesdays!)
I love that we love each other even with all our quirks and craziness!
I love that we can take vacations together and still be friends at the end of it. LOL!!
I love that when one is hurting, we all are hurting.
I love that when one is happy, we all are happy.
I love that they are inspirations to me everyday.
I love that we can have other friends and still be besties to each other.
I love that our husbands are Magic geeks together.
I love that we can all fit in one car, although an SUV would have been more comfortable :)
I love that in desperate situations, I KNOW that we can count on each other to be there.
I love that we can challenge each other to be better Christians and not feel judged.
I love that my house doesn't have to be perfect when they come over.
I love that I can tell them ANYTHING!
I love that I can have the worst day in the world and they would be there to help me go grocery shopping. I will never for get that, by the way...
I love that there is no jealousy in our friendship.
I love that you can say, "I'm cleaning the house" and that means something completely different to all of us...Ha ha ha!! Love you, Krystole!!
I love that they love me.
I love that we can show up at church and completely color coordinate! :)
I love that I can continue to make this list and know that it will never be complete!!
A HUGE thank you to Krystole Glover and Kara Deal for being my besties and I hope we are besties until our Jesus returns! Love you!






Awe! Talk about tears! I LOVE this post and I LOVE you! I know we will be friends to the end, and I know that I have been truly blessed by you! I LOVE being your BESTIE! :)
ReplyDelete