...

...
Mr. & Mrs.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summer in the Sun!!!

I don't know if I have mentioned that my kids like to swim, but....my kids really like to swim! This was the first year that Kenzie and Bailee did not go to swimming lessons, which they were not thrilled about. On the other hand, it was my youngest daughter, Madison's first year. I was dreading the first lesson for her. She has hated the water since the day she was born, minus the bath tub. Braxton was the exact same way, but this was his second time so he thought he was a pro. About half way into the first session, she was having a blast! I was in complete shock! Then I was crying like an idiot...she is my baby. She is supposed to throw fits so that I will come hold her and make her feel all better....

She didn't want to leave!! I do admit it was fun seeing her have so much fun. Braxton did great too....until he scared the shorts out of anyone that tried to catch him jumping off the diving board....


I guess he thinks jumping off the diving board is like jumping on the trampoline. He has no fear. LOL!! After two or three times, they finally told him not to do that anymore :) He was having a blast until....he had to do the jelly fish float....duh duh duhhhh!!!! If you are not frequent in swimming lesson lingo, the jelly fish float is this: You bring your knees to your chest, grab them with both hands and then float face-down in the pool. THAT....is my nightmare!! I would NEVER do that! And Braxton felt the same way. His instructor, God bless him, gave it his best effort. I am sad to say that we will be ending out the summer without successfully completing the jelly fish float. Friday will be our last class of the summer and it is also Family Day, which is really cool because we can end the summer together. It really has been a great summer!! Bring on the school year!!!!

Her are a few pics of our last Family Day...
Daddy and Baby Girl

Most of my gang :)

Braxton
Miss Kenzie 


























































































































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. You better jump on in there with them!! Conquer your fears at family day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I do that, then who will take all the cute pictures? :) We'll see....maybe....probably not, but it was a good thought!

    ReplyDelete